Thursday, April 26, 2012

{ LOOKBOOK } There must be some way out of here.


♪♫ "No reason to get excited", the thief he kindly spoke
"There are many here among us who feel that life is but a joke
But you and I, we've been through that, and this is not our fate
So let us not talk falsely now, the hour is getting late".
♫♪

 1

 
I wanted to post this yesterday, but I had some minor troubles and just couldn't. So today you get two post instead of one (I will later post "Thursday's Favourites").

Have you ever planned an outfit based on just a tiny accessory? I do it constantly, and this look is no exception. The other I received a ring from oasap.com, but it's not just any ring, it's a fox ring, and if you know me a little, you'll know that foxes are my favourite animal next to wolves, so I couldn't resit!
I was a little afraid since I have VERY thin fingers and I always have to fix almost every ring I buy, but this fits just fine. The ring is currently sold out, but you can get so many others like these bunny ears or this heart locket very Sailor Moon-ish (which I'm actually waiting for to arrive).

Also, I received an order from kiko cosmetics, yesterday, and I made a video about it, so wait for it, I'll probably upload it on the weekend.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Este post se suponía que lo haría ayer, pero por una cosa o por otra no pude, así que hoy van dos post en vez de uno (ya subiré "Thursday's Favourites later").

Alguna vez han planeado un conjunto a partir de un pequeño accesorio? Yo lo hago constantemente, y este look no es la excepción. El otro día recibí un anillo de oasap.com, pero no es cualquier anillo, es una anillo de un zorro, y si me conocen un poquito, sabrán que los zorros son mi animal favorito junto con los lobos, así que no pude resistirme!
Cuando lo pedí tenía miedo que me quedara un poco grande, ya que tengo dedos MUY finitos, y casi siempre tengo que estar arreglando la mayoría de mis anillos, por suerte este me queda perfecto! Actualmente el anillo está agotado, pero hay muchísimos mas y monísimos como estos de orejitas de conejo o este colgante de corazón muy Sailor Moon (que por cierto, estoy esperando a que me llegue).

También recibí un pedido que hice a kiko cosmetics, pero de eso hice un video que subiré el fin de semana.

2

3

4

5

6

7

8

9

10

11


Dress: Zara.
Tights: Nuit.
Bag: Blanco.
Shoes: ebay.
Ring: oasap.com
Accessories: Bijou Brigitte, Blanco & ebay.
Lips: Lancôme Color Fever Gloss - 322 "Pink but not innocent".
Nails: Revlon 360 "Iced Coffee".

12

2 comments:

  1. Que linda, y a mi también me encantan los zorritos y lobos :3 también los dingos XDD, si me gustan esos perros salvajes jeje

    te ves otoñal jaja, pero eso me gusta mucho.

    ReplyDelete

Everytime you comment, you make me happy and I smile.
Thank you SO much!

Cada vez que comentan, me hacen feliz y sonrío.
Muchisimas gracias!


Natalia L.
♥ ♥ ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...