Friday, March 23, 2012

Friday's Movie Night #1: "The Spirit of the Beehive".

Many won't agree with me, but I find this movie so inspiring and magical. Some find it slow paced, some find it boring and some find it meaningless. But good stories don't need to be fast paced, and I think it's perfect the way it is.
Two things I love about this movie, Ana's eyes and the overwhelming hands close-ups, and no, I don't have a hand fetish, hahaha! Plus the scene when Teresa is in bed and she wakes up, I totally see myself in there.

 
 

"Ya ni rencor ni desprecio
ya ni temor de mudanza
tan sólo sed…, una sed
de un no sé qué que me mata
rios de vida, ¿do vais?
aire! que el aire me falta
¿Qué ves en el fondo oscuro?
¿Qué ves que tiemblas y callas?
¡No veo! Miro cual mira
un ciego al sol cara a cara
Yo voy a caer en donde
nunca el que cae se levanta." 



1973
Víctor Erice.

2 comments:

  1. No la conozco :O hay muchas peliculas de épocas que no conozco jajajajaa
    la verdad se ve interesante, algo nostalgica

    saludos

    ReplyDelete

Everytime you comment, you make me happy and I smile.
Thank you SO much!

Cada vez que comentan, me hacen feliz y sonrío.
Muchisimas gracias!


Natalia L.
♥ ♥ ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...