Friday, July 1, 2011

Once again you see an in, discolored skin gives you away..

♪♫ You insult me in my home, you're forgiven this time
Things go well, your eyes dilate, you shake, and I'm high?
Look in my eyes deep and watch the clouds change with time ♫♪

1

♪♫ Sludge Factory - Alice in Chains ♫♪

2

10

3

4

5

11

6

7

8

12



Shorts: OshKosh B'gosh.
Camisole: Geisha.
Stockings: Caffarena.
Boots: Off-brand.
Bag: Disney
Fedora: H&M (my son's).
Bracelet: Hard Rock Cafe.

9

With Luc, who's wearing the same t-shirt from 2 days ago.. xDD

13

3 comments:

  1. señorita usted se equivoco de pais, deberias estar en harajuku!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wa creo k nucna te habia visto con un estilo así, estas estupenda chica!! si es que a ti todo te queda bien x3!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ESTILAZO!! apoyo los comentarios de arriba!! xDD

    ReplyDelete

Everytime you comment, you make me happy and I smile.
Thank you SO much!

Cada vez que comentan, me hacen feliz y sonrío.
Muchisimas gracias!


Natalia L.
♥ ♥ ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...