Thursday, July 28, 2011

I'll never really get more hope or any more time..

♪♫ I'm always wanting more
Anything I haven't got
Everything, I want it all
I just can't stop
Planning all my days away
But never finding ways to stay
Or ever feel enough today
Tomorrow must be more
♫♪

04

♪♫ Want - The Cure ♫♪

Went to the mall to see if I could find a brown bag on sales but I didn't have any luck; I keep finding nice ones on-line at great prices but the shipping prices makes them not so tempting..
I just realized all the bags and purses I own goes great with lolita and childish backpacks I used to wear with the weird indefinable style I used to have 14 years ago.., hahaha!!

I bought this dress back in December and never wore it; and that bracelet.., it's funny because it was a gift I received when my mum bought me two pair of Levi's jeans, they gave it to me with the tag price in it: 34€!!! I found it SO ridiculously expensive and ugly.., but I guess having it around all this time I got used to it and I thought it looked great with the wedges!!

06

02

07

09

08

10

11

12

05

13


Dress: ZARA.
Shoes: BLANCO.
Bracelet: Levi's.
Necklace: A gift.
Accessories: Bijou Brigitte.


03

6 comments:

  1. oohhh!! estás monísima, me encanta el vestido y los accesorios que le has añadido, es muy veraniego! (allá imagino que tendreis verano, porque lo que es aquí... ¬¬)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Que lindaaa!! me encata ese vestido :o de zara? mm tengo ratos de no ir jejeje.. y que verguenza hahaha es que estaba oyendo musica de stratovarius y siempre me confundo T_T y eso que ya tenemos esa tienda acá, recientemente mi hermana me compro un vestidito ejejej
    Saludos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Guapa n.n el color te sienta muy bien.

    Me paso lo mismo con las bolsas >.< hasta uq eporfin encontre una clasica camello, espaciosa yq ue peudo combianr con muchas cosas... ahora necesito una negra!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Me encanta el conjunto, estás genial!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. creo que los zapatos son lo que mas me gustan *_*

    ReplyDelete

Everytime you comment, you make me happy and I smile.
Thank you SO much!

Cada vez que comentan, me hacen feliz y sonrío.
Muchisimas gracias!


Natalia L.
♥ ♥ ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...