Monday, May 30, 2011

Kate Bush: Running up that Hill

Dreamt about this song, woke up singing it, can't take it out of my head;
it gives me goosebumps everytime I listen to it, Kate's voice is amazing.
(and yes, I only like this version, her version, the original)



"You don't want to hurt me,
But see how deep the bullet lies.
Unaware I'm tearing you asunder.
Ooh, there is thunder in our hearts.

Is there so much hate for the ones we love?
Tell me, we both matter, don't we?
You, it's you and me.
It's you and me won't be unhappy.
"


Here's an amazing LIVE performance with David Gilmour

1 comment:

  1. Esa canción nunca la había oído, pero sin duda tiene algo que te engancha! (ya tengo canción para el resto del día xD)

    Y gracias por comentar en el blog ^^ La verdad es que me lo pongo muchísimo incoscientemente, ese día quería estrenar el Present Box, pero quería vestirme azulgrana, y pegaba más con el Alice, y así me ha pasado ya un montón de veces xD Intento vestir lolita día a día y es q voy directa al Alice sin querer, gracias a dios ya me hice con otro vestido muy combinable para no irme siempre al mismo que lo voy a desgastar xD

    Y el cardigan es de H&M Kids! es súper cómodo y la silueta y la altura son geniales, a ver si logras encontrarla!

    Besitos!♥

    ReplyDelete

Everytime you comment, you make me happy and I smile.
Thank you SO much!

Cada vez que comentan, me hacen feliz y sonrío.
Muchisimas gracias!


Natalia L.
♥ ♥ ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...