Friday, October 30, 2009

Head over heels?!

I've been developing an insane taste for high heels, and it's rare for me since I only wear them for "very special occasions", like once in 5 years..
But after coming back from Argentina, where my mother gave me her awesome boots, too tall for what she can stand at the moment, I realize heels are not that bad!

So I've been buying a few pairs, and want to buy lots more..


I really need to get some yellow nail-polish..



Skirt: Emily Temple cute
Cutsew: Emily Temple cute
Cardigan: Moderate
Bag: Lancôme
Bag charm: Bijou Brigitte
Head-piece: Emily Temple cute
Shoes: Off-brand
Leggings: Off-brand
Accessories: ai-candies

1 comment:

  1. que bien te sienta el amarillo chica !! *-* estas muy guapa ! ^o^

    ReplyDelete

Everytime you comment, you make me happy and I smile.
Thank you SO much!

Cada vez que comentan, me hacen feliz y sonrío.
Muchisimas gracias!


Natalia L.
♥ ♥ ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...